Adler train station was in first place in the number of passengers. Adler station has become a leader in the North Caucasus railway, serving more than a million passengers in the last 5 months. The figure is formed of two indicators — Sochi 790 000 passengers, Lazarevskaya — 350 000.
In total, more than 8.8 million passengers were sent from the North Caucasus Directorate of railway stations from the beginning of 2019 to may inclusive. It is noted that this is 3% more than last year. Long-distance trains were used by 5.2 million passengers (8% more than last year). The suburban destination was used by 3.5 million passengers (4% less than last year).
With the arrival of 2019, the main burden on sending passengers lay on the shoulders of Adler station (more than 1 million). According to the press service of the SCR, the following cities are distributed according to the increasing number of customers served:
- Kislovodsk, Pyatigorsk — about 280 thousand passengers
- Novorossiysk — about 305 thousand passengers
- Tuapse — about 320 thousand passengers
- Lazarevskaya — about 350 thousand passengers
- Anapa — about 550 thousand passengers
- Sochi — about 790 thousand passengers
- Krasnodar — about 920 thousand passengers
- Rostov Main — about 1 million passengers.